Her big passion in life is presenting and we believe she has the confidence, determination, talent and sheer desire to be a success on TV.
Annaliese told The-Latest: "The MTV competition could be one of the many steps I needs to take to make my dream a reality. I hope your readers will help me towards my goal by voting for me."
Annaliese needs at least 800 votes to get noticed by the MTV judges. You can show your support by clicking here.
Annaliese adds: "I am completely serious about being a successful TV presenter and not someone who just wants to jump on the “get famous quickly” bandwagon. Votes would be greatly appreciated and just so you know, you can vote once a day; basically meaning that I’m gonna be cheeky and ask if you could keep voting!"
Here are some of her achievements:
- Britain’s Next Top Model, which she says was "an absolutely brilliant experience". It gave her the chance to really understand how a TV show works.
- Annaliese has a degree in media studies - TV Broadcasting and figured that she better get some practical knowledge of her future career.
- She was red carpet and backstage interviewer at the MOBO Awards 2009 and interviewed celebrities such as Jermaine Jackson, JLS, Lemar and Peter Andre.
- She did more celebrity interviews at the Kiss100 Week of Peace Event.
- Hosted lots of different live events, such as, the internationally-acclaimed Afro Hair and Beauty Show. Some of these she did with well known personalities like, Kat B and Kojo, the MTV comedians, and TV presenter and model Lisa Snowden.