The-Latest Ltd (for The-Latest.com) aims to ensure that everyone we work with and people who visit us stay healthy and safe.
VVe will achieve this by:
- compliance with all applicable legislation
- adopting a commonsense approach to managing everyday risks and making well-informed decisions for higher risk activities
- having systems to identify and mitigate risk
- ensuring that our people are provided with practical and effective tools, technology and guidance
- having an action-plan designed to tackle and simplify the management of key areas of risk
- monitoring, audit and review of the safety policy and management system and implementing them to ensure their suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness
- provision of information, instruction training and supervision to enable all our people to carry out their jobs competently
- investigating and learning lessons from incidents
- expecting that the third parties we work with will achieve at least the same standards of health and safer behaviour and performance that we expect of our own staff and/or freelancers
- a willingness to work with other organisations to increase standards of health safety and welfare across our sector.